Monday, January 18, 2010

A report on my time in Haiti--miracles accomplished, miracles needed

I saw God working miracles in Haiti during my week there with our mission team, miracles in the people, miracles in me. And now Haiti needs another, a greater miracle, following the earthquake of last Tuesday.

In my sermon from yesterday, which you can listen to by going to the link below, I talk about my week in Haiti, the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere, and I appeal to people to be part of God's newest and greatest miracle for the people.

http://homepage.mac.com/asorenso/.Public/011710c.mp3

1 comment:

  1. It was a great sermon, Father Ken. I especially liked how you described Haiti in such vivid detail.

    I also saw the wonderful story in the Springfield News-Leader and wanted to cheer you on for your quote responding to those who say Haiti is being punished by God. I am so dismayed when I hear claims like that.

    ReplyDelete

I've expressed my thoughts. Now, express yours. Thanks.