Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blogging the spiritual journey

My wife Penny has encouraged me to start a blog. So, here it is. My hope is to share thoughts on important matters--God, faith, questions, doubts. Whatever. I used to write monthly religion/ethics column for a daily paper, but it was cancelled. That's okay. Print newspaper are losing circulation rapidly. So, now as people move from newsprint to online postings, I am moving with them--with you. I hope to have something useful to say about the spiritual journey, which might help you on yours. I'll keep praying and writing, daily if I can--but only if I have something worth putting into the ether and before your eyes. And if whatever I write helps you, encourages you, confuses you, even angers you, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've expressed my thoughts. Now, express yours. Thanks.